Sign in to follow this  
Filo_A31

Fun places to drive in NSW?

Im sick of driving to the same places all of the time. ie Royal National Park, Maquarie Pass, Picton, Wollongong etc. Does anyone else know any good roads the you's would like to share that are good to drive on in NSW?

Bobbin Head Road up Hornsby way isnt a bad drive, however there are wallabys and other wildlife running through the area so caution must be taken

Galston Gorge and Putty Road are also great drives

there is a thread i can dig up on another forum it shows all the nsw road that are good :)

there is a thread i can dig up on another forum it shows all the nsw road that are good smile.gif

sounds good steve

Parts of the putty rd are fun.

i think mac pass is the best

post removed.

And i do agree with Drift Kid - these are secret places :shades:

Bobbin Head Road up Hornsby way isnt a bad drive, however there are wallabys and other wildlife running through the area so caution must be taken

Galston Gorge and Putty Road are also great drives

+ 1 For that i love the Gorge Beat 4mins.

almost lost my exhaust at Galston Gorge. shit reminds me of Irohazaka pass.

there were spots where no shit i couldnt make the hair pin going 15 km/h had to back it up and go wider. :lol:

Just dont drive through macq pass (the one that goes to robertson) in the heavy fog/rain in the middle of the night like I did lol. Had to drive at like 10kms.. Plus the dark tints didnt help either!!

Old pacific highway isn't new to anyone. motorbikes and cars have been thrashing along it since before I was born I'm sure.

Comanara run? Or "link road" as it's called. Between Mona vale road and frenchs forest I think.

George St Sydney. I hear driving up and down it for around 3 hours is sick as.

Old thread btw.

Ahh my bad, sometimes I use the search function and forget to check the last post date. Or I think I was looking through a sub forum and just assumed it was recent. Why are there do many unused subforums here!

Ahh my bad, sometimes I use the search function and forget to check the last post date. Or I think I was looking through a sub forum and just assumed it was recent. Why are there do many unused subforums here!

Lol so many unused everything's on this site.

Got excited thought someone in syd was creating a cruise. So quiet down here sad.png

there is monthly meets done by JDMST.

but there hasnt been anything 'driving for the sake of driving'for a while. probably because its the easiest way to get slapped by the cops and encourages *richard cranium* driving.