Sign in to follow this  
Bejlus

Local Companys

Southside Performance Imports:

For all your Compliance, importing, and JDM needs.

We have contacts in Japan whom we regularly purchase quality vehicles for ourselves and customers.

Located at 22/3-11 Flora Street, Kirrawee, NSW.

Contact us on 9542 4280.

PULSE RACING @ MENAI

The manager, PAUL, is 100% Genuine guy! tells you everything about your car, gives you the best and reasonable advice, alwayz offers help and very kind. He used to do work on drag / race cars, he is very experienced. i would highly recommend him. Never had a problem and he alwayz looks after me. NEVER over priced anything!

Also ill say Michael from GFB @ Taren Point. very helpful and has a good rep with ECU tuning.

andy at complete smash good work at a good price

if any ones needs a window for your car i work for keys windscreens im mick my boss is bryce

i can do cash after hours weekend jobs 0405643091 if you need a tax invoce or when at work hours bryce can do one 0421042326 (or i'll do it when working)

we do work for

andy at completes ,gary flynn's ,east cost suspension,auto sport,g&s prsteage,b&b auto works ,adams smash,just jap (i did the windows for the R35 GTR the donut king race car)maranda body shop, callahans collosen center,

shit most of the panel shop and work shops in the shire

so if i can help you out let me know

mick

andy at complete smash good work at a good price

if any ones needs a window for your car i work for keys windscreens im mick my boss is bryce

i can do cash after hours weekend jobs 0405643091 if you need a tax invoce or when at work hours bryce can do one 0421042326 (or i'll do it when working)

we do work for

andy at completes ,gary flynn's ,east cost suspension,auto sport,g&s prsteage,b&b auto works ,adams smash,just jap (i did the windows for the R35 GTR the donut king race car)maranda body shop, callahans collosen center,

shit most of the panel shop and work shops in the shire

so if i can help you out let me know

mick

yeah im really good mates with andy, does great work at a good price

i actually got a window done for my mate through andy in a gold sprinter,

it might have been you that done it yesterday, its not my car but i smashed the window so i replaced it for him,

nice and cheap to fit aswell

yeah im really good mates with andy, does great work at a good price

i actually got a window done for my mate through andy in a gold sprinter,

it might have been you that done it yesterday, its not my car but i smashed the window so i replaced it for him,

nice and cheap to fit aswell

i think my boss did i got the screen the other day

if any one needs and parts for inports (like all most anything) i can get them cheep and my mate gets heep of wheels i hope to have some pic's soon so if i can help you out let me know

i think my boss did i got the screen the other day

if any one needs and parts for inports (like all most anything) i can get them cheep and my mate gets heep of wheels i hope to have some pic's soon so if i can help you out let me know

wheels huh?

im still runnin a 4 stud on my 33 cbf doin a 5 stud convo

so if u happen to get any 4x114.3 throw me a PM

just wondering if anyone has been to pulse racing for a tune these days coz i was talking to a mate who has been through a few inport cars and he said that they only really specialized in rexy's and evo's.

anyone help me??

They did my turbo upgrade for me. (180SX) I was very happy with their work and service. I'd recomend them and will be going back for more when i get the $$$. I think he tunes quite a few different computers but doesn't do the nistune thing. Only PFC etc.

Ricol Automotive

9533 2729

Unit 11/12 Norman St, Peakhurst

Speak to Colin. Very helpful, awesome work.

They run their own drift car and set up the Gatorz s13's & do tuning.

wouldnt go near RICOL.. they underquote, give massively innacurate times for jobs to be ready, are poor with communication and have heard sooo many horror stories.

+1 for AUTOSPORT for performance work and UNIGROUP for tuning. wouldnt take my car anywhere else other than my own garage

what about kits? i want something im not going to have to chop up and fibreglass to fit

Westside mufflers! They do a damn good job, might nice be as cheap as other place's but there work is worth it.

check them out

Just got my car back from JIM SHAW SMASH REPAIRS, Sydenham - couldnt match the colour of the kit so he repsrayed the WHOLE car again for free as he did the original respray.

Just got my car back from JIM SHAW SMASH REPAIRS, Sydenham - couldnt match the colour of the kit so he repsrayed the WHOLE car again for free as he did the original respray.

WOW, thats wat i call service

how much did he charge first time round?

Pulse Racing ALWAYS have WRX's and EVO's out the front or in pieces on their driveway. I don't want to be the first to throw dirt around in this thread, but I've had 3 friends go to Pulse, and none of them have bene happy. One has taken her S14 back three times, paid through the nose ("oh, you need a new blow off valve", "oh, this is broken, this needs replacing for a tune", etc. all new parts need replacing?) and even after the third tune, it doesn't run cold, runs erratically. Obviously, they must do something right to have a business, name and income, but I wouldn't be too confident about taking my nissan there.

I've found most (most) of the guys at just jap are fairly rude, but two (at least) are very helpful and friendly. Prices are teeny weeny bit high, but their bargain bins are awesome. Occasionally, exactly what you're looking for, and an awesome price.