Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
jumping into a VR4 soon - Hardtuned.net

jumping into a VR4 soon 

2 replies to this topic

#1 onthemove13

• Car:s13 SR20DE NA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

hello
im currently looking at a few legnums as needing a wagon and decided to go mitsu for a spur of the moment.

sorry if im in the wrong area but not sure..

ok just wanting to know anyone out there who has owned one can give me a few tips before i buy. like of most common issue they may have to make attention to parts etc...

looking at a few models that range 97-2001... but what i search i cant find much difference beside year build.

also what is the fuel on it like.. so far been told 300 to 400 mix driving conditions..

just like to know the basics... before i hand over the cash for my new entry to mitsu world

#2 ZeroFallen

• Car:1989 S13 Silvia Ks

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

Used to have a Legnum a couple of years ago. There's a pressure valve for the AYC which is prone to failure and should be replaced... Not too sure of any other problems. They're a bit thirsty, but it's all about how you drive it.
With regards to parts, they're not that hard to come by... A lot of parts are interchangeable between models and there's a wealth of information about parts and different models out there on OZVR4.

Besides all that they're a great car to drive and to own and I wish I still had mine.

#3 Dice

• Car:invisicar

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

Lower control arms are prone to failure, especially if they're not genuine. It could be dangerous if they break at speed. I get around 400KM per 50L so 12L/100KM mostly fwy driving. Turbo's are good for about 1 bar boost, just need an upgraded intercooler. There is also a dedicated aussie forum where you can read up for more info ozvr4.com.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!