It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

Anyone have any pics of evo 7's? 

10 replies to this topic

#1 -traedayz-

• Car:01 EVO 7 GSR

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Hi peeps,

Been on the site for a while mainly use nissansilvia.com as I've had a few s13's in the past some of you may remember some not just sold my last one last December.

Anyways just been driving my VY HSV CLUBSPORT R8 2 as a family/daily car the last few months and have been missing the import seen so I think it may be time to get back into it.

I have someone keen on swapping his evo 7 gsr for my clubby and am seriously considering it, I have been trying to join EvolutionOz.net for the last 3 weeks with no luck don't what the go is with the mods on that site, anyhow I have a few plans for the evo in my head but would like to get a few more ideas and would like to see some pictures of these things done up a little, finding it hard to find some decent pics though.

So if you have any on your comp or links to a site I can browse without joining up etc that would be great, the evo section is slow and doesn't have a pic thread like the s13,14,15 ones on ns.com

Cheers for any help have always loved evos and like the toned down shape of the 7 with the right mods I think it will look the goods with some power to back it up.

Trae

#2 M0rph

• Car:Evo VII

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

Trae have a look at www.evolutionm.net, there are heaps of threads on there man with pics of modded Evos. Mainly VIIIs and IXs, but you get the idea. Headlock wrote a good spiel about modding them here.

...but EvoM appears to be down at the moment :lol:

#3 -traedayz-

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

Lol thanks for that mate I've been spending the last couple of days/nights on evolutionoz.net getting info etc to see what I'm in for in the coming weeks/months plenty of info on that site, and parts back up for the evo really can't wait to get into it hopefuly all goes well :)

I'll have a look at the site you mentioned though thanks again.

#4 headlock

• Car:Evolution IX

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

yeah that's the american site

http://www.evolutionm.net/

lots of good info on there, and heaps of pics of hot cars.

#5 MaTBoY

• Car:R32

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

Evo 7's look the toughest by far when you add some bits to them. they're more angled and suit it more. the 8's and 9's are generally softer looking due the extra curves replacing the angles and lines. I just added some bits to mine but yet to take some full shots. here's a couple test shots i did on it on sunday that might give you an idea of what to expect.

The mods at EvoOz are a bit 'funny' sometimes... don't take it personally.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by MaTBoY, 10 May 2011 - 02:44 PM.

#6 -traedayz-

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

Yeah cheers Matt I seen those pics when looking at your thread over at evo oz, can't wait to see the rest of it and what you did to your headlights.

Cars looking really nice and pictures as always awesome.

Shouldnt be to much longer and I'll finally have the evo 1-2 weeks hopefully at most, just waiting on current owner to sort out some stuff, seriously can't wait :)

#7 MaTBoY

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

Latest Mods include varis lip, 9 headlights and 9 bar. Was going to shoot tonight but its to cold. Got a shoot for a client later in week. Will snap a couple then when I'm in photo mode :)

#8 -traedayz-

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

Sounds good mate did you have to change bonnets also to fit the 9 headlights or just the bar?

Not a fan of the painted 7 lights or just wanted the 9's?

Was thnking of blacking out the lights on the evo I'm getting but after seeing how many people are doing it I might just leave em standard lol.

#9 JDM EVO

• Car:Evolution VI GSR

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:14 PM

Don't mind this:

Posted Image

#10 MaTBoY

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

they're evo 9 lights, the bonnet is my 7. no mods were required for them to fit. the 7 8 9 are basically the same car with some minor mods.

a couple of over all shots from the other night...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 -traedayz-

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

Thanks man.

Cars looking awesome btw keep it up :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!