Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Need some info on EVO 8 MR from MR and GSR experts - Hardtuned.net

Need some info on EVO 8 MR from MR and GSR experts 

evo mr evolution VIII EVO8 EVOMR EVO MR 8 MR 2004
3 replies to this topic

#1 spec-dRift

• Car:Evo 8 MR

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hi Guys,

I just got finance approved for a imported Lancer Evolution 8 MR 2004 on Tuesday afternoon, however the car dealer wont let me pick it up until Saturday. He said he needed to change the tyres (snow tyres) before, but now says his boss is replacing the AYC as its worn out? Car has done 60,000kms.

So do I have anything to worry about? could they be switching parts with the GSR's they have at their yard to increase the other cars value as I did car the car down to a low price?

#2 robJDM

• Car:S15

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:44 AM

Have you signed for the purchase of the car? If you said you were buying the car with a deposit already paid the car shouldn't be touched unless it was agreed to before hand with you to make the changes.

#3 shortshifta

• Car:200sx

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

Yes the tyres need to be replaced but with the ayc it could be a sign that the car has not been cared for/thrashed.
Might be worth paying the dealership a visit and sussing things out.

#4 Junny

• Car:180sx type-x

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:41 PM

Fairly suss... it seems every 8 MR imported has 60,000kms. Any mention of AYC is worrying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!